We truly value your trust in us, and trusting us with the care of your patient.
That is why we have created our referral form:
- We will acknowledge your referral and contact your patient to set an appointment.
- We will keep you informed of progress throughout the referral process
- We will provide you and your patient with a detailed treatment plan and estimate of fees
- We will involve you in the treatment planning if you wish
- We will only carry out treatment for which your patient has been referred for.
- We will always return your patient to your care once we have completed their treatment
- We will support you should you require any advice or assistance after we return your patient to your care
- We will invite you to our Study Club meetings and events
We would be delighted to assist in the care of your patient and we are happy to accept referrals for:
Orthodontics: Adults and children Fixed, removable and aligners, Early intervention orthodontics, Invisalign First, Complex orthodontic situations
Implant dentistry: Placement and/or restoration of dental implants, Implant-retained dentures, All-on X treatments
Cosmetic Dentistry: Aesthetic anterior restorations, Smile Makeovers, Challenging Aesthetic situations
Complex Restorative dentistry: Tooth wear, Restoration of the failing dentition, Partial or full rehabilitations, Management of occlusion
Oral Surgery: Bone, soft tissue & sinus grafting , Wisdom teeth and impacted teeth removal, Hard and soft tissue surgery
Facial Surgery and Aesthetics: Complex facial aesthetics, minor facial surgical procedures
"*" indicates required fields
Ask a Question
Get in touch with the Canon House Team to find out more about any aspect of cosmetic or restorative treatment.